Organic Maca Root Powder
Maca is a root that belongs to the radish family, is most commonly available in powder form. Grown in the mountains of Peru, it has been called “Peruvian ginseng.” Maca’s benefits have been long valued, and has recently been popularized as a supplement and food ingredient.
Maca Root comes in 3 forms- Yellow, Black and Red. Each having their own unique benefits. Yellow maca is often referred to as a natural Viagra because of its instant effect on the body in creating a long lasting libido. Yellow maca can be consumed in its whole vegetable form or the powder can be used as salad dressings, in cereals or consumed with fruit smoothie or other drinks. Yellow maca comes with a tangy taste.
Some of the benefits of Maca are as follows:
1. Vitamins- Maca is rich in vitamin B vitamins, C, and E. It provides plenty of calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and amino acids.
2. Sexual function- Maca is widely used to promote sexual function of both men and women. It serves as a boost to your libido and increases endurance. At the same time it balances your hormones and increases fertility.
3. Women’s health and mood- Maca relieves menstrual issues and menopause. It alleviates cramps, body pain, hot flashes, anxiety, mood swings, and depression. If you are pregnant or lactating you should avoid taking maca.
4. Energy- Within days of using maca your energy level may increase. It is also known for increasing stamina. Many athletes take maca for peak performance. If you find yourself tired most of the time, experiment with maca to see if it helps. Just a small amount could be exactly what you need for a boost!
5. General health- Maca helps your overall health in a number of ways. It supplies iron and helps restore red blood cells, which aids anemia and cardiovascular diseases. Maca keeps your bones and teeth healthy and allows you to heal from wounds more quickly. When used in conjunction with a good workout regime you will notice an increase in muscle mass. But be very cautious if you have a cancer related to hormones like testicular and ovarian, among others. If you have liver issues or high blood pressure you should ask your doctor before taking maca.
6. Skin- Many people take maca for skin issues, as for some people it helps to clear acne and blemishes. Another benefit for your skin is that is decreases sensitivity. In hot or cold weather, maca may help your skin withstand extreme temperatures.
7. Mood balance- If you find yourself overcome with anxiety, stress, depression or mood swings, maca may help alleviate these symptoms, though of the evidence is anecdotal. Some have reported an increase in mental energy and focus.
Benefits of Black Maca
Black Maca has been known and widely used to increase the sperm count in men as well as sperm mobility. Helps protect against stress better than other varieties of maca, known as a natural anti-depressant.
The taste of Black Maca can be compared to that of roasted soya beans
Black Maca is also a very popular choice for individuals who are interested in building their bodies naturally as it:
Raises energy levels in a balanced way
It is a tremendously good source of quality protein
Black Maca is an ‘anabolic’, which means to 'build up muscle'. (works effectively with a good work out programme)
Enhances sexual functioning
Benefits of Red Maca
Red Maca is known to enhance health and mood, promoting mood balance and reducing stress. It is also excellent for strengthening bones, benefiting alot of people suffering from osteoperosis/brittle bone.
Red maca is recognized for its malty taste
Supports and maintains good prostate health in men. Studies prove it reduces the size of the prostate
Enhances sexual functioning
NATURAL MIRACLES MACA ROOT POWDER USAGE GUIDELINES
Female Fertility- Red Maca
Female Libido- Red Maca
Menopause- Red Maca
Osteoporosis- Red Maca or Black Maca
Male Fertility- Black Maca
Male Libido- Black Maca
Erectile Dysfunction Black Maca
Prostate- Red Maca
BOTH WOMEN & MEN
Muscle Building- Black Maca
Stamina /Endurance- Black Maca
Energy- Red or Black Maca
Mental Focus- Red or Black Maca
Depression- Red Maca
Chronic Fatigue- Red Maca
Anxiety / Stress- Red or Black Maca
Circulation- Red Maca
Bone Density- Red or Black Maca
Hair Growth- Red Maca
Acne- Red Maca